We're looking for a Production Coordinator to join our talented Film Team in the West Midlands. We are busy bunch of over 33 experts, all in-house working across the entire production process from development to delivery.
You will work in our production management team assisting with the logistics and planning of shoots across the UK and abroad.
You will have demonstrated your commitment to a career in production management through having previously worked in a similar role or be ready to take the step-up from production secretary.
• Arranging all travel, accommodation, permits and visas for shoots
• Crewing productions
• Preparing, updating and distributing call-sheets for shoots
• Creating purchase orders
• Managing the supplier database
• Assisting the Head of Production with any ad-hoc tasks
• To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time
• Previous experience as a Production Coordinator (essential) in a busy production environment • Experience using production management resource software
• You will be confident using the MS suite of products
• Excellent organisational skills
• A 'can-do', calm and positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
• Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
The role maybe partly remote at first, but candidates must be based within commuting distance of London. Once COVID restrictions lift, the expectation will be for the position to be an office based.
DRP Group are an award winning, fully integrated, global creative communications agency. Whether it's live events, exhibitions, digital, film or print. Our facilities in the Midlands, Windsor the North & London include 4.2 acres of production facilities, 10 fully equipped edit suites, 3 state-of-the-art studios, digital innovation labs, a dedicated print facility, 3d projection cinema, construction centre and design suite.
Our Film team is headquartered in the West Midlands with two offices in London. We produce innovative, multi-purpose, story led content across all platforms. We have won numerous Cannes Dolphins, EVCOMs and are ranked number one in the industry by Televisual.
With the DRPG Film Team you will join an ambitious group of like-minded individuals focused on excellence and innovation in film-making. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow within a nurturing and friendly environment at an agency that is constantly moving forwards.
If that sounds right up your street, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DRP Group is an equal opportunities employer.