Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.
Since 2013, Plentific has
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
Plentific has been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including
- 'Deal of the Year - Residential' at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- 'Business Change/Transformation' Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as 'Professional Services Partner' at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award - PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, Plentific has recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, Plentific is a technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
plentific.com/careersThe RoleThis is a fully remote position based anywhere in Europe.
We currently have a number of remote engineers based in the UK, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Slovakia, Spain and Romania.
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and driven Security Engineer to join our engineering team and take on significant responsibility from day one. You will monitor site security, design new architectures and maintain existing infrastructure to ensure security controls are met whilst working closely with our DevOps team.
- Ensure the protection of all platform, application and infrastructure assets
- Implement preventative mechanisms to identify and reduce security risks within DevOps
- Integrate within the engineering teams and educate them to ensure DevSecOps practices are used throughout
- Drive and maintain the use of API security, container security and cloud security, whilst optimising the use of automation
- Document and update any procedure regarding the security, the data-flow, and the risk management of the infrastructure
- React to security incidents by being a first responder and thoroughly document from start to finish in order to reduce the risk of similar incidents
- Work with the business team to ensure that all regulatory controls are met
- Experience as a hands-on, security focussed engineer
- Advanced knowledge of the AWS ecosystem, in particular with regards to security
- Excellent understanding of many security principles across the whole product stack
- Proven hands-on experience in Linux, Git, Docker and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Jenkins or an equivalent CI/CD tool
- Knowledge of RESTful API security
- Software development experience in Python a large advantage
- Excellent knowledge of networking protocols
- Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate technical concepts in plain English
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- BSc in computer science, engineering or another computational field
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here's what we offer
- A competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working.
- Learning and development fund.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken.