My client is an 8 year old data consultancy who use their own data analytics tools to create 'market intelligence' for FMCG and Pharmaceutical customers. Their data platform adds enormous value to retail businesses and they're now looking for a Infrastructure Engineer in Oxford.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will need to have experience in the following areas:
• Windows, Azure and Linux administration
• Network administration (ftp, sftp, VPN, DNS)
• Setting up user accounts, roles, permissions, policies etc
• Designing and implementing security features
• Diagnosing user issues (opening and tracking tickets)
• Excellent technical writing and documentation skills
This is an excellent role for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who wants to join a scaling consultancy (with some flexible working).