Private equity backed Financial Services business based in central London require an experienced Interim M&A Consultant for a short-term project, during a particularly busy period. The role will be predominantly home based, however there will be the requirement to travel to London regularly.
- Lead and manage the financial M&A process on two acquisitions currently in the pipeline
- Manage the virtual data room (VDR) and key messaging around deal valuations
- Effectively collect and manage data requests and Q&A across the business
- Act as key operational liaison between external advisors and the board
- Accountancy qualification (eg. CA, CFA) or MBA
- Experience of end-to-end financial M&A processes
- Experience in financial services would be ideal, although not essential
- Demonstrable analytical skills, combined with the ability to manage key stakeholders
Offering £700 - £900 per dayDisclaimer:
Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.