To work with the Accounts Receivable team in ensuring all global debts are recovered in a timely
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Support the AR Manager.
- Actively chase debt before, as and after it falls due recording all chasing notes in Visual Next.
- Record, escalate and resolve all customer queries with the relevant departments.
- Raise invoices/credit notes where necessary.
- Maintain reporting in a clear and concise manner to be easily communicated to the FD and CFO.
- Hold and release customer orders as per their account status.
- Negotiate payment plans where necessary.
- Daily cash postings and allocations.
- - Work closely with Logistic, Sales and the wider Finance Department.
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong written, numeracy and Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated, capable to work alone as well as with the team.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines and targets.
- A high level of discretion is required.
- Previous credit control experience in the retail industry is essential.