Eden Scott is delighted to work in partnership with Realise Energy Services Ltd to help them find a motivated and capable Financial Controller to boost the existing team based in Perth. The need has arisen due to unprecedented growth in their UK wind turbine service and maintenance business.
Realise Energy Services is a specialist provider of operation and maintenance, site optimisation, equipment supply, installation, and commissioning services to the renewable energy industry.
The Financial Controller role is a position integral to the successful growth of the Company. Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Management Team, the successful individual will be responsible for organising the day-to-day financial administration of the business and its subsidiaries. There will be a responsibility to liaise with clients and to support the Management Team and Directors.
Your responsibilities will include.
- You will work with the Management Team to develop and manage financial plans and operational budgets. Managing revenue margins to promote profitability in an integral part of the role.
- The post-holder will provide insightful Management Information relating to P&L forecasts, job costings, budgets and analysing project expenditure against revenue.
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual Management Accounts and complete Board reports for the parent company and its subsidiaries.
- Responsible for managing day to day accounts administration using their Xero accounts package which includes all aspects of controlling financial information and reconciling data.
- Oversee all invoicing activities and ensure these are managed efficiently and effectively, you will also manage their credit control function.
This is not an exhaustive list, there is more information available on application. Essentially you are going to deliver a range of Reporting & Analysis support to the Senior Management Team.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and credentials:
- Ideally you will be a professionally Qualified Accountant with 5 years+ experience with a focus of experience in Cost & Management Accounting.
- Proven track record of successfully working in a small to medium scale business with a wide-ranging role and be familiar with accountancy packages such as Xero or SAGE.
- You should be able to demonstrate the ability to create and implement organised and effective processes and systems.
- You will have excellent communication skills & a proven ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- You will be experienced in and recognise the importance of financial, operational, and commercial reporting of business activity and performance to the Directors against agreed business plan targets.
- Un-qualified or part-qualified accountants will also be considered where there is substantial experience in the above areas.
There is further information available upon application, we are looking for someone who can be relied upon the help the SMT manage this exciting growth period.
To ensure that you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity please apply as soon as a possible with you CV and contact information. Our experienced consultant will ring you for a confidential discussion.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for the placement of permanent staff and acts as an employer for the delivery of temporary and interim solutions.