I am currently supporting a global leading insurance business find a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the consulting arm of their business.
They are looking for someone who can work autonomously but also work collaboratively with the engineering teams to get them using the new best practices/ways of working.
Their cloud environment is Azure but they are happy for AWS DevOps Engineers to come in and they will provide training that is necessary and also help you get Azure certifications. The successful candidate will have strong experience migrating on-premise infrastructure to the cloud.
The role will pay £90k and would be based in Surrey, however the hiring manager is totally flexible and would be happy for people to work from home as much as they like. But the expectation would be twice a quarter for planning.
Experience Required -
- Experience of using configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
- Experience of cloud technologies (primarily Azure but also AWS), and of migrating on-premise infrastructure to the cloud
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems e.g. RHEL/OpenShift
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools
- Experience of Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- NodeJS, Angular, React
- MS Test or other unit testing frameworks, mocking framework
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with me today!!