Are you a skilled Senior Python Developer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in a friendly and agile team contributing to the development of key products in the Cyber industry?
Have you had experience in mentoring or leading more junior developers?
If so this could be the job for you...About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Cyber Intelligence company, working directly with the Chief Technical Architect on key products.
The company have embraced remote working and will continue to do so in the future, even post Covid.
You must be entitled to work in the UK to apply.What you will be doing
- Working on development in complex data environments, both for internal use and integrating with third-party systems
- Developing API's to allow external access to the system
- Mentoring more junior developers
Whats in it for you
- Substantial experience in backend development using Python (Django and Flask) is essential
- Ability to mentor junior developers, both in technical and soft skills
- Knowledge of the Elastic stack, Redis, Postgres and MySQL is a bonus
- A confident, open and collaborative approach is required
- Competitive salary of £50k - £70k depending on experience
- Remote working - even after Covid
- Ongoing training and Development
- Company Pension Scheme