Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO) is one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies with a diverse portfolio of approximately 500,000 displays in 22 countries across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia, reaching millions of people monthly. Comprised of two business divisions - Clear Channel Outdoor Americas (CCOA), the U.S. and Caribbean business division, and Clear Channel International (CCI). CCO employs approximately 4,800 people globally.
Our Purpose is to provide both A Platform for Brands & A Platform for Good. Delivering advertisers' media objectives whilst having a positive impact on the world around us.
Technology is an integral part of the overall European operating model, where we value transparency and accountability and focus on value. Our overall goal is to enable the future of media by being the industry leading technology team who is customer obsessed, reliable, fast, flexible and innovative.
We are now looking for a Senior Applications Owner to support the end-to-end product life cycle and implementation of some of our key applications. As an Application Owner, you will make sure that our end-users have a seamless experience with the applications you're responsible for. You will be part of design groups across multiple projects as a Subject Matter Expert, internally within our international Tech team and with external vendors, to help us achieve our strategical goals.
We'd love you to join us on our journey to Create the Future of Media. So Bring You. Shape Us!What you'll be doing
As the Senior Application Owner, you will be responsible for -
What we looking for
- Leading technical implementation of applications within your responsibility across our European Business Units.
- Ensuring that all end-users have an up to date level of technical knowledge that maximizes the applications performance. .
- Supporting the training of your client group.
- Communicating in a timely and efficient manner product enhancements to End Users.
- Proactively reviewing application performance, detecting product gaps and identifying tactical solutions.
- Lead the provision of L2 support to end-users, actively providing solutions to issues through a learning mind set and troubleshooting approach.
- Working closely with Digital Optimisation Product owners, Change Manager, other Application owners and your Business stakeholders to deliver the best experience and customer service to our end-users.
- Actively seeking, documenting and sharing feedback with your Product Owners and driving the adoption of best practices by key users across all CCI countries.
We are looking for a high energy, self starting individual, who will thrive on being part of a team whose key driver is to successfully deliver against ambitious targets, have a learning mind and who thrives in an environment where there is the opportunity to self-develop and learn new skills
From an experience perspective we would love for you to be able to talk to us about your previous successes in;
- Planning, managing and executing project plans.
- Working through a full product lifecycle, integrating end-user feedback into product requirements, driving prioritisation and pre/post launch execution.
- Having highly effective relationships with End Users, Senior Stakeholders and providers both internally and externally.
- Using your strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Having a high attention to detail and managing multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
Ideally you will worked in an ad server tech environment or in advertising optimisation depts.
The Clear Channel Europe portfolio spans 17 markets with 16,000 digital and 400,000 non-digital displays. Clear Channel Europe has 2,900 dedicated employees. Our Mission is To Create the future of media. Transforming our estate, to the benefit of all our stakeholders, through data-driven innovations and infrastructure.
Our people are bonded by a humility and commitment to challenge the status quo. We offer a great team to be a part of, a home for your individuality, as well as a place to bring fresh ideas and to grow and develop. We have a fun and informal culture while also being a future-facing business that wants to make a difference.Benefits
- Competitive bonus and salary
- 25 days holiday plus all the usual public holidays
- Company pension, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Cycle to work scheme, travel season ticket loans and a whole host of discounts across 100s of companies