We are working with a leading insurance company with a strong global presence in over 54 countries. They have offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and have approximately $190 billion in assets.
They are rapidly expanding their digital technology team and as such they are looking for a software developer who will join a team responsible for developing decentralized applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code. The successful candidate will work within a collaborative global multi-discipline environment developing software that meets requirements in-bound from various global and regional business units.
There are currently looking to make 4 C#/.Net hires from Junior - Senior Level who will be: Responsibilities
- Assist the other members of the team to come up with practical and timely solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Implement code that is modular, self-contained and observes the technical constraints on the system.
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organizing and planning their own work.
- Ideally 1+ year of commercial experience using C#/.Net
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Strong background or understanding of Web APIs
- Any Azure experience or knowledge would be beneficial
The client are central London based but would be happy to offer the role mostly remote with office visits for critical meetings/ work. They are lining up interviews immediately and looking to pay £35K - £60K per annum plus bonus & benefits.
For more information please send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org