UI/UX Team LeadWho We Are:
Supplier Assessment Services, part of the Fortius Network group, are a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.About the Role:
We want a passionate and creative Senior UI Designer / Team Leader who wants to create innovative and world class web applications. We want someone who is keen to manage a team and build up that team around them. This will be seen by you as a great career step. We want someone who understands what it takes to deliver exceptional customer experiences and bring in teams who feel the same!
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
What Do You Need:
- Managing and leading a team of UX/UI Designers
- Recruitment of UX/Team
- Produce creative, user centric application designs (primarily SaaS), user flows and design support for our application development end to end
- Support the Product Owner and the wider business on UX/UI strategy, ideation, and design
- Working closely with developers to challenge art of the possible and encourage seamless user experiences
- Create low and high-fidelity designs for responsive web app user interfaces
- Facilitating design led thinking sessions with our product team including Product Owner, development team and end users
- Own the creation design assets for the team including UX/UI designs, assets, video edits etc
To find out more about who Fortius Network are, click on the following link:
- Team Leader / Management experience within a UI / UX role
- Experience of interviewing and managing a UI team
- 5+ years working as a UX/UI designer in responsive web applications, preferably SaaS.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating clean, professional design.
- Passionate about designing user interfaces that are beautiful, clear, easy to use and add value to the end customer.
- Strong hands-on design experience and proficiency using UX design tools e.g., Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc
- Ability to prototype wireframing flows and high-fidelity designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a multi-functional team environment.
- Natural intrigue and motivation to remain up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, technologies and user driven development.
- Experience of delivering as part of an Agile team for customers/clients located in
- Experience working with a design system or UI Library