Our client is looking for a UI developer to build out an integrated desktop for Risk, Reporting, Trade and PnL visualization for real time/customized analysis across our stakeholders, including senior management, investment professionals, risk managers and Operations/other control functions within the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to extend and build out our platform to accommodate the needs of the broader organization as we look to improve the user experience of our end users by giving them a single gateway into the apps they use on a daily basis.
• Actively contribute, support and maintain a cross-asset Position, PnL, Trade Blotter and Performance monitor
• Build out new applications for reporting UIs that will allow Risk Managers to visualize their data in tabular and chart form
• Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain reusable complex rich web/mobile user interfaces
• Develop a clean, maintainable and extensible codebase
• Work with Risk managers and Portfolio managers to understand their workflows and business processes
• Work with stakeholders across Equities and Fixed Income in building a central UI platform
• Financial industry experience
• REACT, REDUX experience
• Experience in Typescript (required)
• Server-side Java experience (preferred)