Are you interested in working for a truly employee focussed company with exceptional work life balance, in a cutting-edge industry?About BresMed
BresMed is a health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) consultancy that works with pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, helping them demonstrate the clinical and economic value of their products to governments and other healthcare payers and providers.
Everything we do is grounded in our three company principles Fulfilled Team, Delighted Clients and Thriving Business.Why BresMed?
Over that past 15 years we've grown to employ over 160 people in the UK, India, Ireland, the Netherlands and the US. As we've grown, our commitment to scientific rigor, innovation, employee wellbeing and client success has been unrelenting. Our office dynamic is intellectually stimulating and focused on delivering excellence within a vibrant culture where everybody matters.
We firmly believe that we all have a valuable contribution to make and closely support each other to build a career that suits our skills and personal interests.Does this sound like your ideal work environment?
Read onYour roleIn your role as Invoicing Executive, you will be responsible for
- Creating and sending invoices to clients and importing invoice data
- Ensuring Bank of England Spot rates are updated on internal systems on a weekly basis
- Liaising with Project Leads and Project Owners to resolve invoicing queries and ensuring invoicing schedules are up to date
- Managing pass through expenses, ensuring all such items are appropriately allocated to projects and invoiced to clients
- Running aged debtor reports and following up any late payments
- Monitoring invoicing schedules to ensure all invoices are sent out in a timely manner
- Recording payments received
- Ensuring supporting evidence of arrangement is in place for all projects
- Maintaining and reconciling company credit cards
- Issuing and keeping audit trails for petty cash
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks as required by the Chief Financial Officer and Financial Controller
- Familiarity with Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organised and structured approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Invoicing Experience Preferable but not essential
- Experience of SAGE Preferable but not essential
- Can do attitude with willingness to lean and develop and improve
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus scheme
- 33.5 days paid leave (including bank holidays and office closure over Christmas)
- Generous Pension - up to 10% BresMed contribution
- Healthcare and wellbeing benefits