Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.The Opportunity
As a Senior FinancialForce Developer, you will be the primary system developer for the Oliver Wyman FinancialForce Professional Services Automation software running on Salesforce.com platform.
You will be integral to the implementation of the PSA software before its official release to Oliver Wyman colleagues.
You will help lead future development of the platform in collaboration with ITS colleagues globally.
Working closely with the FinancialForce admin manager and FinancialForce admin/developer you will chart the imminent and long-term future of the software and the platform.
This is a permanent, full time position (40 hours per week).Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with vendors, ITS, Finance and Human Capital colleagues globally to support the development the growth of the Salesforce and FinancialForce platforms.
- Writing clean, testable code following company and industry best practices
- Maintaining and enhancing custom code build by implementation vendor.
- Building towards a shared UI component library using the latest technologies and web standards
- Helping define front-end development standards and best practices
- Translating complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions
- Coaching and mentoring other software engineers, including on other teams
- Learning and keeping up with changes in software development tools and techniques
Who We Are Looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of the Salesforce platform development
- Financial Force software experience
- Proficient understanding of lightning component development.
- Experienced in writing and debugging Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Integration, Visual force and Force.com API
- Experience creating API's or calling API's & hands on extensive Apex programming
- Experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce and FinancialForce data model and relationships between objects
- Deep knowledge in both declarative (Workflows, Approval Processes, Validation Rules) and programmatic (Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages) Salesforce development
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Passion for User Experience
- Continuous improvement evangelist
Some additional Skills that would be nice for you to have:
- Most importantly, you'll be an experienced Salesforce developer
Why Oliver Wyman?
- Salesforce developer certification
- Agile development experience
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you'll do meaningful work from day one. We're looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
At Oliver Wyman, there's no "one size fits all." We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement.
We want you to bring your authentic self and enjoy working alongside diverse and down-to-earth colleagues who do serious work, but don't take themselves too seriously.