Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market. Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!The Role in a Nutshell
You will be coordinating activities to deliver exciting campaigns, discover and nurture influencers and provide the best experience for our clients. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, you will be organised, driven and raring for a challenge!Responsibilities
- Support with day-to-day client communication
- Manage project timelines and deliver successful campaigns
- Support an account manager at handling face-to-face client meetings
- Develop influencer strategies across campaigns
- Support the creative team to come up with ideas for influencer campaigns
- Research and identify influencers for relevant brands
- Work with some of the largest brands in the world
- Utilise in-house and third party software to identify relevant influencers
- Respond to internal briefs for influencer recommendations
- Contact and negotiate with relevant influencers and/or agents/managers
- Produce ongoing and end of campaign reports
- 1+ year's experience within a social-first or influencer marketing agency
- Experience working with influencers in the lifestyle space (food / fitness / wellness /
- Live and breathe the content creator world, through YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any
other social media platforms where influencers produce content
- Up-to-date with the latest social trends
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work under pressure
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Free Breakfast on Mondays (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- Beers on a Friday
- We close the office over Christmas!