Assistant Management Accountant£24,000 - £27,000 + full study supportRuncorn (1-2 days office based)
An ambitious CIMA/ACCA studier is required to join a hugely popular brand in Runcorn on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly management reporting for one or more entities in the group. Duties include:
- Assist in the production of month end close process and reporting across all areas of the P&L and Balance sheet ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines
- Calculate and post relevant journals to ensure the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance and provide first line analysis and commentary
- Create effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the development of continuous improvement initiatives with the Finance team.
- Posting of journals across all areas of the P&L
- Monthly production of P&L, Balance Sheet and Capex reporting for one or more legal entities
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations per legal entity are completed accurately and in a timely manner including full reconciliation support and details of reconciling items and action required to remediate
Please apply for immediate consideration.
- Active CIMA/ACCA studier, would also consider an AAT Qualified candidate
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in a similar role
- Competent excel skills