Snr Account Manager Job Type:
£45,000 - £55,000 Location:
Rosie WhelanThe Organisation:
We are working with a fully integrated global agency offering marketing, design, social and PR services to firms specifically in the financial, technology and professional services sectors. They operate globally across London, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hong Kong and Los Angeles. They pride themselves of its unique combination of financial markets expertise and creative talent helping financial services firms improve their business profiles, protect their reputations and generate awareness within the market.The Role:
The Senior Account Manager Is responsible for ensuring quality delivery to the client, driving all elements of the account including creative solutions, performance and commercial growth.
Primarily responsible for the oversight and high-quality delivery of all programme outputs and coordinating the day-to-day running of workstreams, ensuring work is delivered on time, on budget and to our client's high standard. Also responsible for leading the team to deliver against the strategic goals of the client.
The SAM role comes with the expectation of developing strong client relationships, spotting, and suggesting opportunities for upselling of services and contributing towards the revenue growth within accounts. Responsibilities:
Strategic guidance and internal team management
- Proactively manage a portfolio of client retainers and projects
- Assist with identifying client objectives and the best channels and approaches to achieve them
- Help lead account teams both locally and internationally and determine how best the client's business objectives can be met
- Management of internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of required contributions.
- Working within production cycles to ensure design and development teams are sufficiently briefed with all available information
- Works with account teams at both a local and global level, ensuring needs of clients are met
- Provides effective, in the moment feedback to account support staff
- Possesses the ability to create captivating thought leadership and social selling campaigns for client
- Proactively manage and maintain relationships with key vendors as appropriate to secure client deliverables
- Manage the day-to-day client relationships and where appropriate direct junior members of staff to do so
- Provide strategic programme guidance and counsel
- Oversight and preparation of all client facing materials (i.e. briefing notes, reports, content)
- Manage and take responsibility for the approval process with clients for all materials drafted
- Monitor progress of projects, campaigns and making recommendations for modifications where appropriate
- Excellence in client communication, keeping clients fully informed on project status and risks
- Proactively flag potential, complicated client issues to account lead and provides possible solutions
- Ability to de-escalate and effectively solve routine client concerns and complaints
- Ensure programme delivery on deadline and budget, taking responsibility for both your own time and that of the team
- Proactively identify opportunities for upsell of services that will support client goals, and ultimately grow account revenue
- Prepare estimates and draft proposals for retainers and projects (for senior account lead approval)
- Proactive involvement in new business proposals and pitches
- Social media excellence - to act as the conduit and champion of social media selling and delivery, both in terms of best operational practice but also how it can be strategically activated as a stand-alone or integrated programme to deliver against client needs
- Be an available resource to the business, globally, for input and guidance
- Expand your digital skillsets by onboarding with new channels and platforms, sharing your knowledge and application within the business, including for example, become proactively involved in managing campaigns Google ads/search.
- Knowledge of the financial services and/or financial technology industries a bonus, however B2B tech or professional services a must
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and top level organisation skills coupled with stakeholder expectation management
- Ability to manage and delegate work with a proven track record in managing several accounts at the same time
- Minimum supervision required to manage accounts and projects
- A team player with the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment with initiative and a persuasive manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of creativity, ability to think "outside the box" and to multi-task
- High level of energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and is not afraid of accountability and responsibility
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Mixture of B2B and B2C clients across finance, tech and professional services. Many of these are international.
- Projects can include strategy, website, digital campaigns, branding projects, events.
- Work with a great team - experienced and hands on senior team with junior support.
- Office vibe is fun, collaborative, social. There's a Friday bar...
- Employee benefits: great holiday, lots of training, bonus, pension and private health insurance.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. To apply for this role please contact us at:Rosie Whelan+44(0) 203 640 firstname.lastname@example.org