Dynamics 365 Technical Architect (F&O/F&SCM)
Do you love working with the latest Microsoft technologies?
The Microsoft Dynamics landscape is rapidly changing with new solutions becoming available to our clients continually and you will be in a role where you are designing and keeping your skills up to date with the very latest available technologies.
Are you tired of working on the same type of projects from one day to the next?
You'll be a key player in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations projects across a varied range of clients and industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and Not for Profit. What you'll get:
· Flexibility to work from home when needed or alternatively a home based contract
· Shiny new laptop
· Breakfast in the office
· Office fridge full of sugary drinks to keep you going
· Most importantly, exceptional support from our team of experts What you'll be doing:
Not only will you take the lead in significant IT change programmes varying in scale and complexity, you'll enjoy taking responsibility for the technical design and architecture of clients Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions but often you'll be mapping out extensions beyond the Dynamics platform and advising on integrations.
You'll lead a team of Technical and Functional Subject Matter Experts to define and develop complex solutions at various stages of the project lifecycle. Who you are:
- You'll understand Dynamics 365 (CE or F&O) including technical architecture and system integrations across multiple modules as well as great consulting, presenting and team leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft technical stack including SQL, Sharepoint and Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure integrations in relation to D365
- Proven track record of delivering end to end project lifecycle
Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page or contact Bert at email@example.com