Payroll Administrator - Glasgow City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Search Consultancy's Central Support function for a Payroll Administrator to join the well established payroll department.
Reporting to the Team Leader under the guidance of the Associate Director, the Payroll Administrator is responsible for providing an effective and efficient weekly payroll and invoicing service for the wider business. This role will be based within our Glasgow Atrium office. Travel as and when requiredAbout The Team
The Support Division is a well-established and energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within an extremely fast paced-environment, providing full administration support to the UK wide business across various specialist divisions.The Opportunity
Full training and support will be provided and in return for you hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to support with many different aspects of the recruitment process.
Search is a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged, we believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Duties Will Include
- To process the day to day operation of the weekly staff payroll
- To process the day to day operation of weekly staff invoicing
- To process relevant statutory deductions where appropriate
- To produce weekly and monthly margin reports, which are provided to the Business
- To carry out other ad-hoc related tasks as required
- Liaise with Operational staff as required to resolve any payroll queries received
- Liaise with all Associates as required to resolve any payroll queries
- Ensure that our systems are correctly updated in line with any relevant changes to Associates records/pay details
- Statutory payments/deductions are made in accordance with governing body guidelines.
- Calculation of manual pay
To Be Considered For This Role You Will Have
- Proven end to end payroll processing skills with good computer literacy
- Good excel skills
- Be quality driven & detail conscious
- Able to provide a quality service to both internal and external customers, whilst maintaining high professional standards and excellent attention to detail and accuracy; concerned with detail and getting it right first time
- Planning & Organising - Time management skills that enable working with high volume data entry to achieve set deadlines; Prioritise and prepares in advance; Can orchestrate multiple activities at any time whilst adhering to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both within the business and when dealing with external customers over the phone or in writing; be able to utilise the appropriate communication channels
- Delivering results and meeting expectations, be focused on customer needs and satisfaction; monitoring and maintaining quality and productivity; consistently achieving project goals.
- The ability to cope with pressures and setbacks, working productively in a high pressure environment, whilst maintaining a positive outlook at work
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity for career progression within the wider business
- With over 700 employees and growing, we are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
- High performer events, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.