We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities. Though prejudice prevails in our world, it is not welcome in our workplace, and ensuring the equality of all our people processes to recruit a diverse workforce remains paramount.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Company Background Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain's fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
As Europe's leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are always looking for the next generation of talent to join our business. The teams in our stores are the key drivers to our success and as the Manager you are responsible for orchestrating all aspects of the responsibilities needed to ensure the store continues to achieve over and above the ordinary.
You will be an inspirational leader, displaying excellent management skills along with identifying and nurturing talent to encourage career development and employee satisfaction. Excellent communication skills will allow you to embed and drive the Kurt Geiger DNA in the team, along with ensuring all back of house and operational procedures are adhered to.
We are driven, challenging and exhilarating so you must enjoy working to and exceeding KPI's.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary, generous bonus package, beautiful shoes and amazing employee discounts.
If you this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply online now.Requirements
WE NEED YOU TO
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Be a role model for your team and with your own service standards
- Ensure all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures are met and maintained
- Actively liaise, communicate and develop good relations with your team and Senior Management
- Maintain a high performance team through effective management of productivity, individual targets, employee relations and coaching on areas of development
- Manage and maintain staff scheduling and meet payroll budgets, remaining reactive to trading patterns
- Rota your team effectively and ensure optimum cover during peak trading periods
- Protect the Kurt Geiger brands and ensure all team members meet personal presentation standards
- Ensure your store maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
- Embody the KG DNA of Customer Focused, Brand Focused, SHINE, Driven & Inclusive
YOU WILL NEED
- Previous retail management experience
- Background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brand
- To be a customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team working to KPI's
- To be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Gorgeous shoes each season
- Amazing employee discounts
If you're successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world's leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
We Are One For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism