: Ecommerce Production ManagerSalary
: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumContract Type
: Full time, PermanentLocation
: Work from home with occasional meetings at HQ in Hampshire
Are you an eCommerce Executive looking for your next step? Or an experienced Ecommerce Production Manager looking for a new challenge?
Twentyfour Recruitment Group is working exclusively with a well-known brand in the fashion industry that is building a digital team with the goal of creating an amazing shopping experience for its customers.
The successful Ecommerce Production Manager will be responsible for the organisation and management of all content and products for the website, managing a team to help deliver deadlines in a timely manner.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for the right candidate to be a senior and pivotal part of the redevelopment of this well-established high street brand.
This is a full-time job, on a permanent contract. Home-based remote working but with occasional travel to their headquarters.Key Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Production Manager
Skills and Knowledge Needed for the Ecommerce Production Manager
- Developing and managing and content production across the company's website, including imagery and copy
- Creating content calendars and organising all content activity
- Team management, ensuring tasks are prioritised and deadlines are met
- Responsible for product launches across the websites, reporting issues and stumbling blocks if they occur
- Management of content categories, including visual merchandising
- Ensure the team delivers on the creation and delivery of CRM and email activity
- Collaborating with external agencies on SEO practices
- Reporting on content impact to stakeholders and offering improvement and recommendations
- Quarterly reviews on existing suppliers to optimise functionality including web platform, image production, and customer reviews
- Reviewing and pushing the team to implement improvements
- 2+ year's experience within a similar role
- Experience working within a high functioning eCommerce team
- Strong web front experience and ability to understand and edit HTML
- Technical platform experience including SFCC, Amplience, and PIM Software
- Experience working with eCommerce suppliers is desirable
- Experience working with scheduling and/or workflow management tools is desirable
- An extremely organised individual who can work well under pressure
- Experience with Excel
- Project management skills
- Full right to work in the UK
Twentyfour is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to reply to applicants within a week or less.