SQL Server DBA | Tech-Led Scale-Up | UK Top 10 Company to Work For
Burns Sheehan are exclusively partnering with a market leading, technology scale up business, looking to win the lifetime loyalty of Britain's SMEs, in the search for a consumer, insights focused Database Administrator to join their expanding team in London.
As the company embarks on a growth journey to strengthen its position as the UK leader and capture more of the £2.5bn market, it is redesigning how Data is to be used, wanting to become a truly data-driven, where smart data insights lead to practical business decisions to propel the company forwards. As a Database Administrator, you will be working to develop and maintain the company's SQL Server estate in line with evolving business needs. You will have full ownership and authority over the estate and be the leading voice on critical projects supporting the business transformation.The ideal profile?
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server Database Administration (ideally 2016 and above) and Maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of the MSBI stack including SSIS for ETL. Any experience with reporting/insights/operational BI is heavily favoured.
- Ideally, some production experience working with cloud (AWS is preferable).
- Some production use of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, with good commercial acumen.
If you are a DBA who is looking for more ownership over your work, possessing a great understanding of the value Data provides in businesses, then please apply now!SQL Server DBA | Tech-Led Scale-Up | UK Top 10 Company to Work For