We are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to support our first-class finance function based in Manchester. You must be ambitious with excellent communication skills and a strong accounting background. As the management accountant you will be responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts for our media and marketing division, working closely with our Financial Controller.
• Responsible for preparing management accounts for 3 companies (UK and US)
• Balance sheet reconciliations, month end journals, variance analysis with commentary.
• Weekly cashflow reporting
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Overseeing the payroll process
• Ensuring control across payments to suppliers and customer billing/collection
• Ensuring compliance with budgeted spending across departments
• Managing a team of 3 reports
• Assisting with the audit process (Listed in Germany and UK Statutory)
• Ad-hoc duties supporting the Financial Controller and CFO
• Full AAT or ACCA/CIMA part qualification
• Experience within a similar position
• Excellent communication, people management and organisation skills
• Self-starter and an enthusiastic attitude to your work
• Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
• Excellent excel skills and an experience of Oracle is beneficial.
• Experience of B2B/marketing/social media markets are desirable
Fully flexible working
Weekly yoga & meditation classes
Dedicated in house life and development coach
Employee assistance program
Employer Pension Scheme (as of April 2021, Social Chain's contribution will be 5%)
'Choose your own benefits' package