CRM Campaign Manager
- £45k + Package
- Fantastic pension
- One of the most competitive benefits packages in the North West
- Time & budget allowed for external training/ career development
- Manchester City Centre, plenty of flexible working/ WFH. You decide your working week.
- Fantastic brand, with a really strong reputation in the market.
Our client is one of the UKs most successful and best loved high street retail brands (stores & eCommerce), firming holing it's position as the UK's the largest group of it's kind.
Historical success has meant huge investment in the business, specifically within digital and tech, there is now a fantastic opportunity for an experience CRM Campaign Manager to join their expanding marketing team to assist in delivering commercial growth and customer loyalty through personalised products and communications.
Key skills needed in this role are CRM, Salesforce technical expertise, AmpScript from your API and HTML. Key responsibilities include:
Experience needed to be successful:
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to continuously improve campaigns and processes. Across Web & App (mobile push app notifications, direct mail and call centre contact)
- Develop dynamically personalised email campaigns using Salesforce Email Studio and Content Builder
- Map and sequence contact journeys using Salesforce Journey Builder
- Develop targeting selections for personalised campaigns
- You are an experienced technical CRM person
- Experience using some Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules is essential (including Content Builder, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio and Analytics Builder)
- Experience of developing campaigns using HTML, AmpScript and SQL