Finance Business Partner required for a high growth life sciences business based in Surrey!In the region of £55k-£70k
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright, sharp, and dynamic individual to join a rapidly growing life sciences business based in Surrey. This organisation has recently received a significant injection of funding as it continues to experience incremental growth as a leader in its field. This business provides innovative technologies and manufacturing facilities that will enhance the face of medicine moving forward. We are looking for well versed finance business partners who have experience in a life science or CDMO manufacturing business previously (FMCG will also be considered) who have an analytical and curious mindset. This person must be fully finance qualified and have experience in NPV, ROI, Business Cases, Variance Analysis, review of month end numbers and business partnering. To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
A little more information about the role:
- Qualified Accountant- (CIMA or ACCA or ACA)
- University degree.
- Experience in CDMO, Life Sciences or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong business partnering experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks efficiently to deliver against required timescales.
- The ability to build strong, professional relationships across the business.
- Experience in providing variance analysis, NPV, supporting business cases and ROI calculations.
If you have the skillset required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant due to anticipated volume of applications.
- Business partner with key stakeholders.
- Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely and meaningful financial reports and analysis of its P&L results, capital expenditures and working capital.
- Develop costing and manufacturing variance analysis to support understanding of cost and profitability.
- Enhance reporting, tracking, and analysis of SG&A spend and headcount.
- Perform financial analyses on business opportunities to assure optimal business results, growth, and sound investments.
- Prepare and evaluate financial targets and business plans and analyse profit and loss
- Develop and enhance processes and tools