To be considered for this role you must be commutable to Exeter at least two days a week
The CitNOW Group are excited to be launching our first graduate programme where we will be recruiting for a Junior Software Engineer to join the team at Dealerweb! If you are a recent graduate with an IT degree, this is a great opportunity to take your first steps into the world of Software Development with a highly skilled and efficient team. Alternatively, we are also happy to consider candidates with some existing experience as a Junior Software Engineer with some experience in a Microsoft environment. Our graduate scheme has been designed to ensure the best learning and development opportunities for everybody who joins us.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be actively contributing to the development and maintenance of the companies SAAS products as part of a scrum development team, consisting of around 6 - 8 team members, lead by a Scrum Master and Technical Lead. You'll get the chance to dip your toes into a number of different projects, and get guidance from a technical mentor as you settle in.Key Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Hands on product development using c#, both .net frameworks 4.x and .net core, together with a variety of front end technologies (principally Angular).
- Work with Business Analysts as part of the story refinement process to ensure requirements are well understood before development starts
- Contribute towards effective team retrospectives in a drive for continual improvement.
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter with a proactive approach
- Writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively and listens attentively.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, works well with others, supportive, motivates and cooperates with others.
- Punctual and attentive, high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the main problem, identify the potential causes and propose solutions.
It would also be useful to have some existing understanding in:
- ASP.Net MVC using C#
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- HTML / HTML5, CSS