Evaluate is a global company providing market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma®, Evaluate Medtech®, Evaluate Omnium and Evaluate Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consultancy regard Evaluate Pharma® as the industry's gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.The Marketing Team
The Evaluate Marketing team is a rapidly expanding, global team with an exciting strategy to support the long-term goals of the business. The team is responsible for the Evaluate marketing strategy, brand, global customer and internal communication, and portfolio marketing. It sits at the heart of the newly formed commercial function which also includes sales enablement, product management and our editorial function. Our dynamic customer-obsessed team works cross-functionally and uses data to make decisions, drive strategy and execute marketing campaigns.Scope of the RoleThe Director, Content and Thought Leadership Marketing
plays a pivotal role in our marketing transformation, and is a key member of our marketing leadership team. The Director focuses on increasing client and market visibility and understanding of our specialized expertise and capabilities, and in turn increases the confidence of the market consider, purchase and advocate for our services. The content marketing director is responsible for all content marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer engagement.RequirementsHOW YOU`LL SUCCEED
- Create a thought leadership and content strategy that drives and/or supports marketing, brand and internal comms initiatives, both short- and long-term, in alignment with our corporate objectives, and with a 'customer first' approach.
- Pro-actively drive the continuous evolution of the content strategy and its impact through the use of content performance metrics, market trend analysis, and editorial input.
- Own the execution of the content strategy, by creating, editing, publishing and retiring content.
- Inspire a cross-functional team made up of stakeholders from our editorial, sales and custom intelligence teams to support you with the generation of new content and thought leadership. Create and manage a content "pipeline" that is visible to key stakeholders and aligned to business priorities and milestones (i.e., industry events, product launches, renewals, ...)
- Demonstrate your subject matter expertise on content marketing and thought leadership to the business as a whole so your content is trusted and leveraged across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Ensure all marketing content
- is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile
- resonates with our market
Define content and thought leadership KPIs, set objectives and monitor performance against the objectives. Conduct periodic competitor audits to support thought leadership positioning and content marketing execution. Identify, produce and deliver content and thought leadership opportunities at events and publications with the support of colleagues and third parties (i.e., PR agency).What It Takes
BenefitsWHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You have proven content creation and editorial skills in the life sciences space, along with an outstanding command of the English language.
- You have experience writing and managing the production/creation of online content in a number of formats such as white papers, infographics, blog posts and LinkedIn articles
- You are able to lead and inspire cross-functional teams in marketing, editorial, custom solutions and sales to help achieve the marketing objectives, and the company's goal.
- You are comfortable with a 'test and learn' approach to explore and incorporate new content formats and channels. Innovation and change does not intimidate you.
- You are an effective communicator, and inspire your stakeholders to work together towards a common goal.
- You have experience managing the relationship with vendors such as a PR agency, and understand how to define objectives, prioritize opportunities, and identify potential problems pro-actively.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Value you day - one additional wellbeing day on top of your holiday allowance
- Pension plan - company contribution of 6.7% rising to 10% after 12 months service
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Corporate Gym Membership/Discount*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
- following successful completion of probation period
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people's differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual's abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.