Our client is a much-loved ladies fashion brand who have been able to create great fashion favourites and ensuring they are constantly evolving to ascertain their success in the market.
This is a brilliant Opportunity for a candidate to join them and support the brand through its Ethical and Compliance Code of Conduct. Working within the Technical team, this would be a great opportunity for someone to join the business and drive the role.
Reporting to the Technical Director, this role is a standalone role within this brand, however you will be working closely with the Ethical and Compliance Teams across the group to ensure you are all meeting the same objectives.
· Setting out and defining the brands compliance strategy and action plans, ensuring key business KPI's and objectives and standards are achieved
· Communicating the compliance strategies across the business ensuring transparency to all relevant teams
· Audit management, carrying out and completing audits with the factories globally, ensuring all reports are raised and issued to deadlines, following through on any remedial or non-compliance issues that requires action
· Risk assess and work with new factories through the on boarding process to ensure the critical standards are achieved
Our client is looking for someone who:
· Has an Audit qualification, however the necessary training can be provided for the right candidate.
· Experience working within a similar role, with the emphasis on working with ethical and compliance standards on a global scale
· Be a self-starter and motivated as well as excellent problem-solving skills and a high level of communication with both internal and external partners with the ability to build successful relationships
· Excellent Administrative skills, and able to manage this as part of the role, ensuring all relevant systems and documents are kept updated
· Have a dynamic approach and able to adapt to the daily needs of the team
· Excellent organisational skills and a strong team member who can also work well on your own as required with a strong work ethic
· A Commercial and strategic minded individual, with excellent analytic skills