Account Manager - Partnership Marketing - London - £29,000 - £33,000***We are recruiting for a leading partnership marketing agency******FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
This marketing agency have been creating and implementing exciting brand partnerships for nearly 15 years. They skilfully pair brands to share and recycle their assets and help them achieve their respective business goals. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth, they're now looking to bolster their client services team with a new Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to support the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency. What do you need?
• Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
• An interest in brand partnerships
• Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
• Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
• Great all-round communication skills
• A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
• Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
• Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressureWhat's in it for you?
This company are a sociable, friendly team and take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- Regular pay reviews in line with salary surveys
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org