We are delighted to be working with a VERY exciting Scale-up business whose platform is designed to help global, enterprise companies do better at keeping our planet clean and sustainable through supply chain collaboration! This role is for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager!
Backed by some of Europe's top VCs and named as one of the top emerging innovative tech companies to watch in 2019, this client is looking to grow their Professional Services team to help manage the ever-growing demand for their solutions and to drive customer engagement.
You will join this well funded scale-up as a Customer Success, working alongside the Project Managers to implement their platform for clients like Vodafone, Google, Huawei and others, whilst playing a key part in the continuous success of each client account. This company really practice what they preach and exist to help other companies, and their suppliers, build more effective relationships and align their goals to delivery better mutual value.What they're looking for
- MUST HAVE SaaS and Supply Chain experience - If you have not worked within SaaS or Supply Chain SaaS, your application won't be considered ⛔️
- IDEAL EXPERIENCE - Supply Chain background
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions within commercial businesses
- Experience using tools like Zendesk, Jira/Confluence, Atlassian, Intercom
- Self starter with skills to hit the ground running
- Bonus points for Procurement experience
- Strong communication skills essential
The client would like to start interviewing for this role immediately so if you're excited by this opportunity, get in touch ASAP!