IMMO was founded with two ambitious goals
- To totally reimagine residential real estate, not only how you can improve buying and selling homes, but improving the experience of tenants with a new higher level of customer service that they've never had before
- Create a working experience that allows employees to astound you with their innovation, passion, and empathy for each other.
Every member of IMMO (or our "IMMORTALS" as we call them), knows that if we are to hit these goals there is no place for hiding behind a job description or passing the buck. We look for answers, not problems, we act, not react, we work together, not on our own, and we don't mind failing at something new if we learn something.
Don't get us wrong, we aren't perfect, there's lots for us to improve on, lots to learn, and a heck of a lot to do. If you aren't someone who likes the uncertainty of not knowing what the answer is, like to hog the limelight instead of sharing it, and don't have a high level of empathy for others, then that's fine but we are not going to be right for you.As an IT Support Specialist, You Will
- Provide your expertise to help IMMO's operational teams with day-to-day hardware as well as software troubleshooting
- Be an advocate representing individuals and groups of users to ensure our fellow IMMO colleagues receive the best possible IT experience
- Document, track and monitor issues through a service desk
- Establish and maintain processes and documentation to manage hardware and software inventories, user management, and onboarding and offboarding procedures
- Administrate and maintain office network systems and other IT equipment
- Assist in software and SaaS licence management duties in order to ensure compliance and cost controls
- Assist in the process of consolidating our authentication schemes under a Single Sign-On or Same-Sign On system as the company grows
- Manage administration of IMMO's Virtual Private Network
- A love of troubleshooting hardware and software problems, large and small
- A drive and ability to work without close supervision, working collaboratively and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
- Familiarity with macOS and Windows
- Experience of user administration in SaaS platforms such as G-Suite/Google Workspace and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP
- Experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop licensing server installations
- (nice to have) experience with VPN services and networking in general
- (nice to have) experience with MS SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics installations
- (nice to have) experience working with AWS infrastructure and Linux
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Dynamic, driven and respectful colleagues
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits
- Equity in the business
- Mental health & therapy support
- Pension scheme
- Cultural events, location trips (once feasible) and volunteering opportunities
- Pet-friendly office with a terrace and fully fitted kitchens
- No dress code
- ...and much more!