LabTech is a unique real estate investment, development and management group with an
exciting asset portfolio. After several strategic acquisitions, including London's Camden Market,
the Company is now growing rapidly. Our vision is to create a multi-channel offering across real estate, retail, hospitality and co-working. Some of our brands include:
LABS delivers customisable workspaces designed for people to innovate, connect and thrive. It supports companies of all sizes, from ambitious individuals looking for coworking through to established corporations.
All the comfort and convenience of home, combined with the luxuries of a boutique hotel: STAY offers a selection of studios and apartments in an iconic and well-connected London location. Design led and tech-savvy spaces created to optimize sleep, productivity and play.
Historically Camden Lock was Camden's first market - London's original destination for arts and crafts. Today it's an international destination playing host to a diverse range of world-famous award-winning street food stalls; and traders selling art, collectables and jewellery with a focus on artisan craftsmanship.
The successful candidate will join a team of network engineers and will contribute to the
deployment and maintenance of networks across three business verticals, spanning two physical
campuses. They will also be joining a wider IT team of 20+ members, which is consistently
growing. Lead by the Head of IT.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Network Manager and will perform various functions in ensuring all of our organisations networks are fully operational and fully optimized.
The networks are built using a full Cisco Meraki stack.
The duties and responsibilities of a junior network engineer will include but not be limited to the
- Arrange and install network hardware and software as directed by the senior network engineer/Network Manager
- Monitor network performance and report findings
- Give network status reports to the rest of the network team
- Come up with new ideas to improve and secure the network
- Investigate network issues and outages
- Manage network tickets and meet with clients to discuss problems and issues
- Produce and maintain documentation regarding the network
- Configure and manage hardware
- Manage alerts and respond in a timely manner
- Be an escalation point to the helpdesk team with network related issues
- Undertake network housekeeping tasks
- Design and implement wireless solutions and monitor and improve existing setups
- Work closely with the infrastructure team and manage physical installations
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to learn and improve their skills. They will
primarily work on ticket resolution and escalations from the helpdesk team.
They will however have opportunities to get involved in projects, which will include new network installations. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to undertake training courses in relation to the job role.
A minimum of a N+ qualification will be required. Experience with Meraki is desirable but not