Insight are looking for a talented SEO professional to manage and deliver the Organic Search strategy for some of our key business areas. You should have strong SEO experience, but also experience in off-page practises and link building methods. Main duties:
Main skills required:
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimisations
- Implement changes in our CMS (Adobe AEM)
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyse and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with marketing managers and other in-house marketing teams
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Develop new SEO tests and strategies
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate
- Keep up-to-date with latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes
- Experience working in a Marketing background
- Excellent project management, communication and problem-solving skills are needed
- Passion for exploring interactivity through media and insight into evolving trends
- Demonstrable track record in successfully supporting others and delivering results together
- Strong organisational and time management skills
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
In addition to competitive remuneration, we also offer other benefits including the ability to purchase additional annual leave, buy IT products at cost price, anniversary awards, and paid volunteer days to allow you to give back in your local community.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.Application Details:
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.