DV Cleared Windows Integrator
Location - Gloucester, onsite 5 days a week.
Salary range: £50,000 - £60,000 p.a.
Are you a DV Cleared Integration Engineer with demonstrable experience working on the automated deployment of infrastructure solutions, both open source and proprietary, who combines strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and produce the associated build and configuration instructions? Do you have the ability to modify design documentation to correct potential defects? Do you have experience of automating, configuring and deploying virtual VMWare Windows (Server 2019) and Linux (RHEL) environments? Do you have strong scripting experience coupled with a solid understanding of infrastructure and networking? Do you have experience working in a team designing, developing and supporting solutions? Are you a team player who has demonstrable experience learning and developing emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology.
· This role is very much a hands-on role. Candidates are expected to take designs, HLDs and LLD, and create build instruction and configuration sets for an infrastructure solution.
· Top 3 skills will be (1) VMWare, (2) Windows Servers build, configuration, and deployment (inc. Active Directory, Group policy etc.) and (3) Network Fundamentals with experience of Python or Powershell
· Experience of Active Directory, PKI, VM Ware virtualization Windows Server 2009 and the creation of gold builds, system hardening PowerShell and Python for Scripting, automation or test creation
· Active DV clearance or lapsed DV within the last 12 months Due to the nature of the work and the requirement to be onsite the client will not consider candidates with SC Clearance
· Previous Windows Integration or Build Experience essential.
: Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.