WIT Fitness is a multi-brand sports retailer, CrossFit® gym and training brand based in Central London. We are a unique digital-lead sports retail company and one of the fastest growing young businesses in the UK. We are building a global fitness community where consumer engagement and retention is key to our growth.
We are looking for a new team member to join our Ecommerce team in our Head Office based in Shoreditch, London. Objectives:
To own the innovation roadmap for WIT Fitness and deliver ecommerce excellence. Ownership and accountability of online and supporting the team to achieve all our site KPIs. Understanding the business performance and strengths/weaknesses and then helping turn these into strategies for further site development and enhancement.
You will ideally understand an omni-channel approach, ability to work under pressure and at a pace, along with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels. Key Responsibilities
- Overall management of stakeholders and engagement in the innovation roadmap
- Accountability to deliver the roadmap on time and on point
- Management of the IT budget and spend
- Management of the Junior Developer
- Vetting, selecting and managing suitable suppliers and partners capable of supporting the delivery of innovative systems, technology and processes.
- Development of compelling business cases as required to deliver innovation projects
- Reviewing technical proposals related to innovation and make recommendations on how to proceed
- Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Future proofing the company and proactively proposing ways to grow and how to be the best. What do we do and should we be doing to stay ahead?
Nice to Have
- Development of custom Shopify themes examples of Shopify sites worked on previously.
- Excellent working knowledge of Shopify CMS and Liquid template language.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Good knowledge of testing procedures and toolsets (e.g. BrowserStack).
- Good experience of working with development repositories such as GitHub.
- Good experience of using version control such as Git.
- Good working knowledge of Shopify app and API development.
- Experience of working within an Agile development team, desirable would be knowledge of supporting a team as a Scrum Master.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from across all levels of the organisation, disseminating technical information into easy-to-understand terms for non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in a start-up, entrepreneurial businesses is a bonus
- Passion for fitness