Contract: InternshipSalary: £1600/monthWorkplace: London (Fitzrovia)Start date:
email@example.comMoona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order.
Our mission is to simplify shoppers' online experience by offering high value-added services through a "super checkout".Product & VisionProduct
Our product benefits both shoppers and merchants. Our shoppers get £5 off every purchase whilst directly on the payment page. Our merchants get increased sales by having Moona as a payment solution for their customers. It's a win-win!
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once a shopper is a Moona member, their membership works on all of Moona's merchants.Vision
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first
We're making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.Our Culture
Work EthicsTrust & Accountability:
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focused: Do one thing really, really well
Our team members take personal ownership of growing the company. Everyone at Moona is accountable to deliver results. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.Diversity:
We're committed to building a company that prioritizes diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.The founding team
has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce, and payment industries. With a wealth of experience in B2B and B2C, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
The product and business DNA are key to reaching their ambition. What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Responsibilities will include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our clients' trust! You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Does it sound like an exciting challenge for you? Then keep reading as this position could be the one for you! What are you going to do?
- Respond to customer queries in a well-timed and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Identify customer needs and assist customers to use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users);
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and helpful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer feedback on social media and reach out to provide support.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Advise customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Fluent in English
- Start-up mindset.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma.
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 20 working days paid + bank holidays
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
How to Apply
- 1st Introduction call - 15 minutes
- Test (online)
- Interview with the Head of Product
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org