I am currently working with a newly acquired SAAS business which has been acquired by a well-established Private Equity house who are looking to take a £10m T/O business on a buy and build Journey. They are looking to exit the business in the next 3 years if they can grow it to a £50m T/O business . There will be an international flavour to the acquisition trail in the form of the successful applicant helping them to secure specific targets in Europe. At exit the PE house expect the CFO to make 7 figures.
The role will require to show :-
- You must have demonstrable proven exp of taking a PE backed business on a buy and build journey.
- You must have Fully integrated the acquisitions made.
- Professionalised the finance function of a PE backed business
- Put together a board pack under PE conditions.
- Act as a strategic partner to the senior stakeholders, ensuring good quality MI is at the heart of the decision making.
- Exp of making operational improvements to a business.
- Must be either ACA/ACCA /CIMA
- Proven exp of working as a CFO for a PE backed business
- Able to travel to deep dive into acquisitions targeted.