Specialist Hygiene TechnicianRentokil Specialist Hygiene£18,700 + £2000 London Allowance (approx. OTE £27,000) + company van + fuel card (no travel costs!)Croydon and surrounding areasRentokil Specialist Hygiene
, part of Rentokil Initial, is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist deep cleaning and disinfection services. If you are squeamish, this may not be the business for you! However if you enjoy a varied role where every customer is different then this is a great business to work for.We are currently looking for Specialist Hygiene Technicians to work in Croydon and the surrounding areas.
Our Specialist Hygiene Technicians
will never be short of a story to tell, they visit many different customers to carry out any cleaning job from deep cleaning of a restaurant kitchen right through to crime scene clean up.
All our Specialist Hygiene Technicians
are professionally trained in each product and service and also health and safety procedures.RequirementsTo be a successful Specialist Hygiene Technician you will;
BenefitsWhat we can offer you;
- Hold a Full UK driving licence for 2 years or over and have no more than 6 penalty points
- Be self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role includes regular overtime and weekend work which is paid at a premium rate
- Be capable of working at heights and in confined spaces
- Competitive basic salary of £18,441 + £2000 London Allowance
- Regular overtime and bonus scheme - realistic OTE of £27,000
- Company Van & fuel card
- Commission based sales leads
- Full training and progression opportunities
- Stakeholder pension.
- Rentokil Rewards discount scheme