Acquia empowers the world's most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We're looking for a Support Engineer to join our Support team to help provide comprehensive technical application support and analysis in a fast-paced SaaS environment. In the role, one must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations; have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills. We're looking for a team player that possesses the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. This role is cross-functional interacting with Engineering, Operations and Professional Services teams.What will you do?
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking and multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ's, and other related support collateral.
- Ability to mentor and display leadership and ownership of issues
Why Acquia Support?
- Unparalleled passion for assisting customers by addressing their business/technical challenges
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Ready to challenge status quo
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development and demonstrable Drupal 7/8 skills a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and comfort using the command line / bash.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Other Skills And Abilities
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
- We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving sophisticated challenges involving cloud technology.
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid quarterly on-call, and a liberal vacation policy mean a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a globally inclusive working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognises the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviours.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.