Job Title: Brand ManagerReports To: Senior Brand ManagerBrands: Cutex (Incubator Brands)Location: Head Office, Mornington CrescentJob Summary
Revlon are looking for a Brand Manager to join our team to manage the Cutex product range and supporting on new brand opportunities in the UK. This would be a great opportunity for an Assistant Brand manager looking to step into a Brand Manager position.
Ambitious self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-moving environment. Strategic thinker who is pragmatic and has good commercial awareness and analytical skills. Ability to lead when working cross-functionally, with effective communication skills and a confident approach to presentations.
Work closely with the Senior Brand Manager in the creation and implementation of an annual Marketing Plan that drives the UK business to achieve its annual sales and profit targets. The selected candidate will:
· Be the Cutex expert providing strategic direction to the wider business.
· Be a lead in the implementation of the specified brand strategies for the UK to drive brand awareness and equity, both above and below the line
· Be the lead on the day-to-day portfolio management of the brand, with focus on trade marketing activities
· Support the delivery of agreed commercial targets by engaging consumers through portfolio strategy & development of effective brand campaigns.
· Co-Manage and create ongoing annual Brand Plan / Marketing Calendar, to deliver brand objectives and engage the consumer Key Accountabilities
· Develop insights into the brand, category & competitor performance and trends
· Contribute to deep dive initiatives to identify appropriate consumer value targeting and understand how best to engage them
· Manage forecasting for NPD and build UK forecasts with Sales & Supply chain teams, contributing to the development of the 3 year NPD and portfolio strategy for the UK
· Support the execution of agreed media and PR strategy and plan within agreed budgets, ensure all communication plans are through the line, aligned with trade marketing & in-store activations.
· To deliver the best-in-class digital strategy and plans within agreed budgets, working in close collaboration with the in house digital team
· Lead and develop influencer strategy including paid organic & boosted content creation across full tier influencer mix
· Supporting the merchandising team to ensure all POS is using brand guidelines and in line with any ATL messaging
· Lead on Trade marketing initiatives with support and alignment from Senior Brand Manager, developing bespoke retailer plans to target consumers and drive sales.
· To support in developing promotional strategies, collaborating with Sales team, reviewing performance across the brand and tracking competitor promotional strategies.
· Marketing lead to actively engage key retailers, gaining buy in for product and communication plans
· In collaboration with sales colleagues, work with key retailers on account specific consumer engagement programs (Boots.com, Tesco.com, Dunnhumby etc)
· Develop full year marketing budget across media, PR & other marketing activities, tracking vs budget and latest forecast to ensure profitable brand P&L Skills and Experience Required
· Experience in the Beauty category is desirable
· Experience in retailer trade marketing is desirable
· 3 years' experience in similar marketing position
· High energy with a "can-do", hands-on attitude
· A natural problem solver who over comes obstacles with tenacity
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Exceptional project management skills
· Ability to work autonomously but also thrives in a team environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- 1 Paid volunteering day per year
- Birthday day off
- Staff Discount
- Enhanced Employer pension contributions
- Access to health benefits (cash plan / health insurance)
Revlon Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Revlon, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that we can all be proud of. We aim to cultivate a bias-free environment in which all our teammates feel empowered to
be 100% themselves. We strive to promote an educational narrative to help our
employees learn and grow as individuals and enable them to challenge inequality
in all aspects of their lives. We are here to hold our business accountable,
drive positive change and finish what we have started. The future of Revlon is
*Please note we are not engaging in recruitment agency support for this role