We have an exciting Ecommerce Manager role with an ecommerce brand. Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
Skills and Experience
- Day-to-day management of the websites, in close relationship with the wider Digital Team.
- Monitoring, analysing and improving the performance of the digital platforms.
- Analysing and optimizing customer digital journey and behaviour, as well as conversion.
- Designing and implementing a strong CRM strategy.
- Continuously seeking to improve customer digital experience for both B2C and B2B customers and working closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure a seamless branded experience for customers.
- Building out and developing new analysis tools, procedures and policies.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to drive SEO/SEM benefits.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to devise and implement strategies relative to digital marketing.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Possess strong analytical and data analysis skills, with a focus on problem-solving and developing actionable insights.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Have experience with managing e-commerce platforms and digital presence for medium or large consumer brands.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in E-commerce or Digital marketing. Outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
Sounds like you? Apply now or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org