Play a part in transforming retirement, savings and financial well-being, across all generations, around the world.
Bring new fresh and innovative ideas and lead product development that helps thousands of people a day save and invest money for their future.
- Take control of platform, set its vision and direction, working closely with the global and other country heads
- Support the business development and solutions teams in pre-sales and implementations
- Identify customer issues and ensure fixes
- Work closely with platform experience groups, proposition, project and engineering teams to deliver the vision and the objectives set.
- You should be an expert with extensive experience of UK pensions administration systems
- Perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver
- Demonstrable background at a senior level in workplace DC pension systems
- Expert technical knowledge of workplace pensions, both tPR and FCA regulated
Please quote reference 1376977. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.