SAP S/4HANA Process Record to Report (FSCM/CO-PA) Manager - Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to represent one of the Big Four and their award-winning, multidisciplinary team! Over the last few years they have been very successful in disrupting the competition and they are now rapidly expanding their team to cement their position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects in the UK.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take their SAP and Architect practice to the next level. Currently, they are looking for a SAP S/4HANA Process Record to Report (FSCM/CO-PA) Manager to join their team. To be successful you will have:
You will be responsible for:
- Experience in SAP ECC FICO and S4/HANA Finance Consulting
- Knowledge of best practices in GL Accounting, Period End Close (Fast Close), Fixed Assets, Consolidation and Intercompany
- Experience in Treasury and Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Knowledge of statutory, fiscal and legal requirements in local markets
- Experience of at least two end to end implementations in SAP ECC FICO and/or S4/HANA Finance projects with a clear understanding of the project lifecycle
- Experience in process design and process improvement
- Team Lead experience of between 2-4 people
- Previous consulting experience is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
If this role fits your skillset and career aspirations please apply at Ebarnett@conexuserp.com
- Leadership and Functional Consulting within SAP S4/HANA Finance projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a client, reporting to Senior Manager or Director Level
- Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Supporting the Senior Managers / Directors across different areas of Record to Report such as Financial Accounting, Intercompany and Consolidation, depending on project scope and across various stages of the project lifecycle
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients' use of automation/iRPA
- Train, coach, and supervise team members