QA Automation EngineerLondon / Remote £50,000-60,000
We are currently working exclusively with a fast growing and recognised healthTech Saas Technology business continuing to scale and are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer.
A modern & forward thinking HealthTech solution you'll be working on meaningful products that will impact millions of lives for the better.
A crucial hire to a fast scaling business with great growth plans, and opportunities to progress into Tech Lead positions.Key requirements:
Nice to have:
- Experience of manual and automated testing of web applications
- Good educational background
- Knowledge of Automation - Selenium Webdriver
- Knowledge of Java
- Great communicator and team player
- Proactive and self-starting, independent thinker
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent change
- Cypress JS library: either experience in this, or an interest in gaining such experience
Unfortunately, they're not able to offer relocation or visa sponsorship. Please do not apply should you need sponsorship.
Please apply below to register your interest.