Spectrum Search are currently looking for Full Stack Developers. Our client is currently expanding their Development teams and is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team and be responsible for the Cloud SaaS solution, utilizing the latest technologies to expand the product's functionality and evolve the technical platform.
You will be working in one of their scrum teams and given the technical freedom to identify and deliver high quality solutions to customer problems.
You will be encouraged to expand your knowledge, through access to training, encouragement to attend events and every six sprints you get a week of company time to cut loose and explore new areas of technology. Full Stack Developer role:
Your Skills & ExperienceEssential
- Defining technical implementation.
- Applying your specialist technical knowledge to create/modify solutions.
- Taking on work in new areas / using new technologies.
- Documenting the technical solutions created.
- Proactive participation in the Scrum process including:
- Participation in, and contribution to, all scrum ceremonies to help shape the direction of the product.
- Supporting other team members and mentoring more junior engineers.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics (or similar) or equivalent experience.
- C# / .Net / .Net Core with 3+ years' experience on working in a full stack role.
- jQuery UI
- Version Control / Git
- Browser Development Tools.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Telerik Kendo UI
- Dependency Injection
- Behaviour Driven Automated Testing and Spec Flow
- Working on high throughput systems.
This is a truly exciting position to be involved within a technically forward thinking business, the offer flexible remote working providing you would be able to come to the office once a month. If interested then please do not hesitate to apply.