Our client is an international fund manager and corporate finance adviser.THE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively drive the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk management across the Group.
- Implement a robust Risk Management Framework for the Group.
- Oversee Risk Framework in subsidiaries and provide reporting to central management
- Ensure appropriate risk governance and reporting practices are fit for purpose, ensuring that key control issues and emerging risks are appropriately addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight of investment risk for the funds managed by the Business and provide relevant reporting
- Collecting and analysing incidents to ensure that relevant lessons are learnt, action plans are developed, monitoring conducted and escalation of issues to the Head of Compliance.
- Promote a strong risk and control culture, contribute to risk awareness training and development, and help to ensure that learnings and best practices are shared in an effective manner.
- Help to ensure that a strong governance culture is embedded within the organisation.
- Help support the ESG process and identify key risks
- Support the compliance function within the organisation as directed by the Head of Compliance.
- Experience of operational or enterprise risk management experience in a UK regulated Asset Management environment (preferably with an AIFM).
- Experience in the development and rollout of risk frameworks, policies and associated standards across global jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of ICAAP reporting and supporting processes.
- Knowledge of the workings of the FCA, an understanding of the regulator's key concerns and how this translates into its objectives in overseeing risk management across an organisation.
- High commitment to quality with focus on accuracy and excellent attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, along with the ability to deliver presentations and training.
- Good level of numerical, analytical and report writing skills.
- Confidence to work unsupervised where necessary.
- Good stakeholder management abilities across all levels of seniority.