We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.Job Description
You are a leader with an innovative streak and a combination of operational and commercial competence. You will work closely with other Cloud managers and be responsible for new cloud customer from the time of contract signature to when the customer is operational on our Cloud.
You will also work closely with Sales to come up with ideas on migration of customers to our latest versions of our cloud product and help with commercial approaches to doing this. Work closely with Professional Services as well as our Partners and partner managers in delivering the environments and provide joint, or be the, face to the customer.
This role reports to the CIO and Cloud Delivery Leader.
You will engage with Customer Success and together with them provide a world class cloud onboarding experience to the new cloud customer.
Our ideal candidate must be a creative thinker and self-starter who can manage a team, repeatably driving ideation and execution of work to the highest standards of quality.Main tasks
- Cloud migration - lead the team to drive cloud migrations . from- ideation to structuring the approach, communication and execution
- Cloud Onboarding - together with other Cloud Managers, develop and manage onboarding motions
- Strategize upgrade motions - Collaborate with Account Manager, Cloud Operations and other relevant teams to upgrades customers to latest versions of Unit4 products on the cloud.
- Innovation and Automation - Work across multiple to facilitate automation and Self service to provide world class cloud experience to customers
- Efficiency and cost control - Manage costs during the onboarding stage to meet Unit4 goals of cloud margin
- 6+ years of experience of leading Teams and working in the public cloud environment.
Other Soft SkillsLeadership
- Successful experience in creating, launching and scaling cloud operations.
- Understanding the benefits of using Cloud solutions over self-hosted applications from various angles (TCO, technical, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical problems; possess a keen attention to detail.
- A passion for Customer experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual/presentational skills. Ability to speak the language of business, while being able to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences.
Networking, Communication, Proactive & English
- Experienced in managing teams in different geographical locations.
- Experienced in managing through others.
- A proven track record of hiring diverse teams, developing talent, and leading with positivity and inspiration.
- Ability to communicate on different levels and with different people, including executives.
- Proactive, able to work independently when required but always within the general
- Solution oriented, structured.
- Fluent verbal and written command of English.
Join Unit4 and you'll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We're a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That's why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our "be genuine" value