We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional who understands the impact of engaging communications and brand storytelling. You will be someone who can manage their own workload, but also appreciates being part of an awesome global team of talented marketers.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager will be to own specific brands within the Talent group and help them build brand recognition, enhance the customer experience and drive revenue through a combination of the following marketing activities:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for each brand
- Develop, implement and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all digital platforms (website content and SEO, blogs, search advertising, social media, email) to support strategies and goals
- Organise and manage offline and online events
- Manage content creation in collaboration with our in-house design team
- Measure and report on campaign performance and assess the results against KPls and ROI
- Identify trends and growth opportunities and develop creative strategies to optimise campaign performance
The role will facilitate a blend of home-based and office-based working and may require you to occasionally travel throughout the UK.