- Assistant Manager, Westfield, White City - London
- 40 hours per week, permanent
- Salary up to £26,500 per annum (dependent on experience) + bonus + commission
- Immediate start available
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which creates inspiring jewellery, watches and beauty products for women and men. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating unique, highly-expressive accessories that allow you to express your personality.
At its core, the THOMAS SABO vision is inextricably linked to that of Thomas Sabo himself. He is the founder, visionary and mentor of the company as you see it today.
Hero designs from the ladies' and men's collections, such as Generation Charm Club, love knots, beaded bracelets, the iconic rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
Extraordinary attention to detail is paid in the creation of our on-trend designs which range from classic and elegant, to cool and eclectic.
We are looking for passionate, sales-driven brand ambassadors. To be a THOMAS SABO brand ambassador, you must be passionate about the brand, our products and our customers.What we look for:
· Previous 2-3 years' experience as Assistant Manager level (established Supervisor level also desirable)
· Passionate, driven individuals with strong customer service skills
· Proven sales track record and the demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your personal sales KPIs
· Premium retail experience
· Ability to thrive in a team environment and lead by exampleWhat we offer in return:
· Monthly bonus scheme and commission on every item sold
· Exciting incentives
· Generous jewellery allowance and discount
· Nationwide opportunities across Boutiques and Concession Counters
· Frequent training to aid your career growth and progression within THOMAS SABO
· Fantastic benefits from day one of your employment
Please note that due to large volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
THOMAS SABO is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.