Who are we?
RazorSecure is a highly disruptive cyber security provider that has invented a novel security technology initially for the railway sector, but with wide-reaching applications to protect critical infrastructure across global markets. We are a small, friendly team that loves to deliver cybersecurity solutions into a challenging environment.
We do this with amazing people, the best tools and a culture of working together to solve complex problems. Will you be our next teammate to take on this challenge?What will your role be?
You will be responsible for supporting the sales process, communication and delivery of the RazorSecure technology to customers. Your daily tasks will include delivering the design and configuration of customer solutions, delivering solution designs to support customer needs and analyse existing customer networks to find opportunities to improve their cybersecurity and monitoring.Reporting to:
Head of Business Development / CTODuties:
We are using the following technologies and tools:
- Analyze existing customer networks and designs to identify opportunities for improvements
- Design solutions to be deployed and integrated into a railway environment with customers
- Manage the installation and deployment of RazorSecure technology with customers
- Communicate technology concepts to customers in an easy-to-understand way
- Provide testing support to customers as required
- Provide documentation to customers as required
- Travel to customer's sites as required
- Develop and maintain the RazorSecure technology as required
- Languages: Python, Rust, SQL, Ansible
- Tools: MySQL, RabbitMQ, GCP, Kubernetes, InfluxDB, Tableau, Datadog, Sentry.
- Other Technologies: Linux, IP-based Networking, OpenEmbedded/Yocto
- Essential - 4+ Years Experience with Linux and IP-based Networking
- Essential - Strong skills with Python, Bash, Ansible and/or Rust
- Essential - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferable - Experience with cybersecurity terminology, frameworks (such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure, NIS Directive and IEC62443)
- Bonus - Experience working with railway customers and railway technology
- Bonus - Knowledge of railway standards including TS50701, IEC61375 and EN50657
- Bonus - Experience with Yocto/OpenEmbedded, Google Cloud Platform, InfluxDB, Tableau, Elasticsearch, Terraform and RabbitMQ are a bonus
What do we offer?
- Living in the United Kingdom. Working from other countries is possible, via special arrangement.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Available for at least 4 days a week, preferably full-time
- Challenging work in an interesting field with some awesome technology
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an energetic and dedicated team
- A culture focused on delivering high quality code while having fun
- Competitive salary and share options
- Pension and flexible holiday arrangements